The following conditions apply
- Shipment discrepancies must be communicated to Client Services within 10 days of the date of delivery.
- Returns of either physical or online products must be received within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All returns must include a Return Authorization Form (contact Client Services).
- All printed materials sent back for a refund must be returned in new, unopened condition.
- LOOP, AEDs, and/or AED accessories must be returned in new, unopened condition, and in the original packaging.
- Manikins cannot be returned; however, defective manikins or manikin products are subject to replacement under the manufacturer’s warranty. (Contact Client Services for assistance).
- Additional personal protective equipment not identified above must be returned in new, unopened condition and in the original packaging.
- Defective printed materials or products may be exchanged at no charge for up to 60 days from date of purchase.
- Shipments returned as a result of a defect or due to an error by HSI will be returned at HSI’s expense.
- All other returns are at the customer’s expense.
- Electronic credits that are used when a class status is “In Progress” (the class has been started) are not eligible for refunds.
- Unused credits cannot be exchanged or transferred.
Approved refunds will be processed as a credit on the original form of payment.
If you have any questions, please ask before you make your purchase.